AUGUST 2022 accepting new clients
Thank you for visiting this website. This is an important first step in finding the help you need for yourself or someone you care about. Most of us, at some point in our lives, have problems we need help with. The good news is that therapy can help. Talking with a professional can help you sort out your thoughts, feelings, and behaviors; and get a new, more helpful, perspective. Most important, therapy can help you develop new skills to manage the problems, and get back to a more satisfying life.
Common problems include:
- Anxiety , such as persistent worry , panic attacks , or fears
- Anger that gets out of control and creates other problems
- Stress , whether it is at home, work, school, in relationships, or other areas of our lives
- Alcohol , marijuana , or other drug use
- Life transitions , adjusting to normal development and changes
Often, it is not just one of these problems, but several that occur at once!
If these sound like the problems you are concerned about, and you are looking for solutions, I can help. I invite you to view the rest of this website for more information, and give me a call or send me an email, so we can talk about meeting together. I look forward to it.