I am a Participating Provider for the following Health Insurance plans:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Rhode Island (BCBSRI)--All Plans, including Healthmate, Blue Chip, and others
Blue Cross New England Plans, Federal Blue Cross, and most out-of-state Blue Cross Plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan
Tufts (plans that use the Tufts provider network for behavioral health)
- First Health Network
- Do I have benefits for mental health and substance use treatment?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Is there a limit to the number of sessions my health insurance will cover?
- What is my co-pay per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my health insurer or primary care physician?
You may prefer to pay for therapy services out of pocket. If this is your preference, we will discuss the standard fees.
Payment is due at the time of service. Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover are accepted.
At least 24 hours' advance notice is required to cancel an appointment.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.